We are seeking a Full Stack Engineer who is passionate and ready to tackle some of the most meaningful problems in the loan servicing industry. You will be a dynamic and highly effective contributor in all aspects of software architecture, design, and development, with a focus on scalability, elegance, security, sustained execution and high-quality deliverables.Our users are at the core of everything we build and as a full stack developer, you will contribute in a material way in releasing features that have ongoing impact. You will use your experience to tackle the technical challenges inherent in building high-quality software, while keeping a well-rounded user-centered view.We are looking for someone with the ability to work on an agile team, focused on building out web app front-end and serverless back-ends. We develop with React as the front-end framework and Python for our backend services. It’s great if you have the specific skills already, but if you have the right aptitude and demonstrated software development experience, we can help you learn the rest. Ideal candidates can craft React code as well as implement back-end services in Python — but we’ll consider developers who have particular proficiency in only one or the other.The ideal candidate is technically strong, flexible, willing to learn and willing to participate.
- 3-5 years Python experience (FastAPI, SQLAlchemy, Alembic, boto3)
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Serverless backend or Server-based APIs (nice to have)
Preferred skills include:
- Experience with AWS (EC2, ECS, Cognito, CloudWatch)
- Familiarity with SOLID principles used in day to day efforts preferred
- Experience building REST APIs preferred
- Strong GIT knowledge
- Experience with Domain-Driven Design (DDD)
- Independent thinker, minimal supervision, strong debug skills, handles multiple tasks simultaneously and an AWESOME team player
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
At Constant, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel valued, respected, and supported. We welcome candidates of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are dedicated to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, and we believe that our differences make us stronger.