Head of Partnerships, Financial Services
Location: Falmouth, ME; Remote considered for the right candidate
Constant Energy Capital is looking for a dynamic Head of Partnerships, Financial Services who will identify and drive new opportunities to build out our rapidly-growing partner network with financial services companies. You will operate on the front-lines and be closely engaged with the market, developing and expanding relationships with business influencers and decision-makers in the sector. You will engage with partners at the C-Level, focused on established banks, fintechs and their loan servicers to create customer value and forge new commercial partnerships in an efficient timeframe.
You're a resourceful leader who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment. Your role will have a direct impact on top-priority, company-wide goals and will provide accelerated learning opportunities with a world-class team.
YOUR PRIMARY FOCUS
• Drive revenue and market share in the financial services industry with a focus on large, marquis partners
• Develop and execute against a comprehensive plan
• Drive new business by finding and developing new leads
• Generate revenue by selling, managing, and developing client relationships
• Meet or exceed targets for revenue and partner activity
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions around Constant’s unique offering
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals
• Manage pipeline and follow through with presentations, proposals and contracts
• Liaise with internal teams and functions both administratively and as part of new launches, etc.
• Manage your team of strategic accounts associates
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
• Bachelor's degree or 4+ years of closing experience on high performing sales, business development or partner teams
• Proven experience approaching C-Level targets with a consultative approach to partner
• Driven to succeed and able to work both independently and with a team to build your book of business
• Strong strategy, research, analysis, presentation and negotiation skills
• Strong knowledge, interest and experience in consumer lending. Experience with loan servicing and/or collections a plus
• Comfortable working with both internal teams and external partners
• Experience and/or comfort in managing opportunities from initial contact to close
• Willingness to step up to greater responsibility, and strong desire to contribute to overall goals
• A stickler for details, with an orientation to execution and fastidious follow-up
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills• Experience using Salesforce, Hubspot or equivalent CRM
Constant Energy Capital is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Interested? Email your resume to email@example.com
Join the Team
Get In Touch
© 2020 Constant Energy Capital Management, Inc. All rights reserved.